In addition to recycled aggregate, Machado also supplies a wide variety of aggregates and materials for construction and landscape use. From concrete and masonry sand to mulch and river rock, we can deliver nearly any type of material your project requires. In addition to our delivery services, we also carry top soil and other materials below available for pickup at our conveniently-located facility on Hammonds Ferry Road in Baltimore, MD.
Machado supplies aggregate for construction projects of all types and sizes, from large commercial and municipal projects to smaller scale residential projects. We offer competitive pricing, including discounted rates on larger quantities of 100 tons or more.
Available for Pickup
Available for Delivery
- Mulch – Machado can supply large quantities of mulch for landscaping projects. Mulch can be used to provide water retention, heat trapping, weed prevention, and erosion protection.
- Stone Dust – Stone dust is a byproduct of crushing and contains very fine grain sizes. This fine grain size makes stone dust ideal for load-paring surfaces. Because stone dust is compact and waterproof, banking should be considered where it is installed.
- Recycled Asphalt Millings – Recycled asphalt millings are old asphalt that has been recycled and ground into a gravel that will harden and bind together when compacted. Recycled asphalt millings are cost-effective, environmentally-friendly, require no refinishing, resurfacing or replacing, and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Concrete Sand – Concrete sand is aggregate sand usually composed of either gneiss, trap rock, granite, or limestone that has been crushed, washed, and screened. Also referred to as pipe sand, utility sand, washed concrete sand, manufactured sand or ASTM C33.
- Masonry Sand – Masonry sand is similar to concrete sand, but is crushed finer. Ideally suited for projects such as swimming pools or paving stones where the finer grain look is desirable.
- Gabion Stone – Gabion stone for use filling gabion baskets, a common method for ground stabilization.
- Class 1, 2, 3 Rip Rap – Ideal for streambeds, bridge abutments, pilings, and various shoreline structures to provide protection against scour and water erosion.
- Bio Retention Soil Mix – Topsoil with a mix of compost to provide a given percentage of organic matter.
- Bank Run Gravel – Bank run gravel may contain dirt, silt, and sand, in addition to rock.
- Pea Gravel – Small stones with an appealing texture from natural weathering. Pea gravel comes in sizes ranging from 1/8″ to 3/8″, or roughly the size of a pea, in a variety of shades and colors.
- River Rock – Ideal for drainage in landscaping, as the large rock size tends to stay in place rather than wash away.
Machado Construction Company, Inc. is Certified in Maryland and Baltimore City as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).