Other Concrete Products
Machado Concrete Ready-Mix offers a full range of concrete products, from concrete blocks to mixes with improved strength or workability. Since our inception, we’ve earned a reputation for delivering quality products at competitive pricing. We’re flexible and can work with you do find the perfect solution to meet the needs of your project. Some of our offerings include:
- Self-consolidating concrete – Self-consolidating concrete (SCC), also called self-compacting concrete is highly flowable. It can be spread into formwork and level itself out without the need for manual consolidation.
- Steel Fibers – Steel fibers are added to concrete to prolong the life and surface of the concrete. Additionally, steel fibers allow you to put less rebar and mesh into place, for a cost savings in labor.
- Micro and Macro Fibers – Micro and macro fibers can be added to concrete to prevent cracking.
- High Compressive Strength Mixes – For projects that require a compressive strength greater than 6,000 psi, we offer high compressive strength mixes.
- Shotcrete – Shotcrete is concrete pneumatically projected at high speeds onto a surface
- Anti-washout – Anti-washout mixes allow you to pour concrete into water.
- 6’ x 2’ x 2’ Concrete Blocks –V-Interlock Concrete Block – perfect for creating bins, large retaining walls, weight for tie downs or anchors, or as concrete barriers for added security.
- 3’ x 2’ x 2’ Concrete Blocks – V-Interlock Concrete Block – along with our 6’ Concrete Block, this three footer acts as fillers for your material bin or as a more versatile tie down or anchor
- Corner Concrete Blocks – V-Interlock Corner Concrete Block – great for making the perfect corner for your aggregate, salt, or material bin
- Corrosion Inhibitor – Corrosion inhibitor can be added during the batching process to inhibit corrosion from chlorides on embedded reinforcing steel.
- Ice – Substituting ice for some of the water will lower the temperature of the concrete to counter the increased air temperatures during the summer months.
- Normal & High Range Water Reducers – While adding additional water will make concrete easier to pump or place, this could have the effect of reducing the strength. To retain high-strength, water reducers can be added to make the mix more workable and pumpable.
Machado Construction Company, Inc. is Certified in Maryland and Baltimore City as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).