Machado Recycling is your ideal choice for concrete recycling in the Baltimore metropolitan area. Our extensive experience and specialized concrete recycling equipment positions Machado Recycling to make your job easier. Whether you require concrete recycling as a means to gain LEEDs credits, or are seeking recycled aggregate supply as a cost-saving material, you can rely on the expertise of Machado Recycling.
Concrete recycling has become more and more popular as a way to make use of materials left behind when buildings or roads are demolished. In years past, leftover materials were taken to landfills for disposal. As environmentally-conscious construction practices have come to the forefront, concrete recycling has become a useful method for reusing materials, and a way to earn LEED credits. In addition, concrete recycling can save on construction costs. For these reasons, more and more construction firms are taking advantage of concrete recycling than ever before. In fact, according to the Construction & Demolition Recycling Association (CDRA), more than 140 million tons of concrete are recycled each year in the United States alone.
Why Should You Use Concrete Recycling for Your Next Project?
- Let’s you avoid landfills with high disposal costs
- Can reduce landfill waste streams
- Can increase your project efficiency since recycled concrete aggregates yield more volume by weight over traditional aggregates
- Minimizes environmental impacts
- Can significantly save you money by purchasing recycled aggregates over quarry aggregates
Why Choose Machado Recycling?
- Our goal, is to get you the customer, in and out of our facility as fast as possible
- Majority of material coming in, is clean concrete, producing a quality recycled aggregate
- We are conveniently located off of I-695 in Baltimore. 1/3 mile to Interstate 895, ½ mile to Route 1 Washington Blvd., 1 mile to Interstate 95 and 1.5 miles to the 295 Baltimore-Washington Parkway
Machado Construction Company, Inc. is Certified in Maryland and Baltimore City as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).